There are two primary types of modification actions, a modification of child support and a modification of the terms of a parenting plan.

A modification of child support can be initiated by a motion for adjustment, or a petition to modify the order of child support. Modification of the parenting plan is a more complex process.

Paul Houser, Jr. has extensive experience in all types of modification actions and has successfully litigated cases involving the child support modifications, modification of a parenting plan to change the primary residential parent, and modification of an order of child support to seek contribution towards the expense of college education.

Contact Washington family law attorney Paul Houser at 425-272-0039. For initial consultations the 1st fifteen minutes is free, or a discount of 25% of the hourly rate for the initial conference, whichever is greater.